Why Attend IECSC Las Vegas?
Spa professionals rely on the International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference for insightful guidance on how to grow their businesses and keep them at the forefront of this competitive industry.
IECSC allows professionals to come together to source the latest products, learn about new technologies and develop relationships with companies that move the industry. We look forward to seeing you June 25-27, 2022 at the Las Vegas Convention Center!
IECSC is a professionals-only event and is not open to the general public.
Register online & save time!
Bringing the Spa & Wellness Community Together
Network with your peers
Structure your business for sustainability
Consolidate the purchasing process
Stay up-to-date on the latest techniques, products, and trends
Check Out the 2022 Show Program, Which Includes:
- A preview of the exhibitor list
- Conference classes
- Workshops covering topics such as: Business Management, Client & Retail Growth, Esthetics, Health & Wellness, Makeup & Beauty Enhancements, Medical Spa, Nails, and Social Media & Marketing
- 6 CIDESCO USA Workshops
- The Advanced Business Seminar, which will give an in-depth look on what it takes for a medical or day spa to make a profit
- 125+ product focused classes hosted by top spa & wellness companies
- Details on the Saturday & Sunday night parties
Meet the Suppliers for the Spa & Wellness Industry
Equipment & Supply
Bottling & Packaging
Spa / Salon Programming
Opening Night Party - SOLD OUT
Saturday, June 25 at Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand
Tickets include entry and (1) drink ticket. Doors open at 10:30pm and ticket holder must arrive prior to midnight (12am) or entry will not be guaranteed.
Must be 21 years or older | ID required | Dress code enforced | Management reserves all rights
HIT THE JACKPOT AT HAKKASAN
Look for the IMAGE poker chips hidden throughout Hakkasan. If you find one, bring your chip to IMAGE booth 816 to receive a special gift.
IECSC/Questex does not sell or share exhibitor, attendee, or speaker information. If a list rental or booking agency contacts you about an attendee or exhibitor list, or services for the show that are not included in our Exhibitor Manuals or from a preapproved third-party partner, they should be considered spam and fraudulent.