A Questex Commitment
Together we can create a safe space where business can flourish.
Your health and safety—and ours—are important! With 100+ in-person events globally, Questex is monitoring data daily by country, state, local government and venue, and incorporating CDC and WHO guidelines on vaccines, testing and protocols to achieve the best safety results.
We are sharing our safety plans with you below. A highly detailed plan will be reviewed and approved by local authorities before the event. We will continue to monitor the best ways to stay safe which may result in adjustments to this plan.
Getting you back to business…safely. It happens here.
Room for Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for crowd density and social distancing. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
- We will follow the six feet physical distance rule, so watch for the Be Safe floor dots through-out the event space.
- We’ll be monitoring the event capacity overall and in meeting rooms specifically.
- Directional signage will keep traffic flowing smoothly to avoid congestion or areas that could lead to close contact.
- Educational session areas will have limited capacity, safely distanced seating and increased cleaning protocols.
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event.
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe.
- Masks will be required as needed to follow state protocols. Where states do not require masks, usage will be recommended.
- Follow signage for safe physical distance
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and disposable facemasks will be available in clearly marked areas.
- Registration will be safely-distanced.
- High touch areas will have increased cleaning, including bathrooms, handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, and counter tops.
- Samples will be safely packaged or distributed for minimal contact. Additional tips for distribution will be provided up to 30 days before the show floors, based on the most up-to-date health and safety guidelines provided by the Nevada Department of Health.
- Plexi-glass guards will be in high-interaction areas such as help desks and registration stations.
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper vigilant when it comes to safety. We’re monitoring data daily by region and venue, and incorporating CDC and WHO guidelines to ensure we have the right resources and processes in place.
- We will follow approved health authority guidance on screening participants. This will include temperature checks and CDC approved Covid-19 screening and may include rapid testing.
- We have aligned with local departments on processes for best safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
- Medical personnel will be available on site to provide medical assistance.
Whether it be through our show website, mobile app, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
- Safety reminders and any updated information from local health officials will be provided daily.
- Welcome packets will be delivered electronically to attendees and exhibitors before they arrive on site, explaining the specific safety and heathy precautions being implemented at the event.
Bringing people together and driving business forward.
Through event and digital experiences Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, to learn the ins and outs of unique solutions and to find the right providers when they are ready to buy.
This page was last updated on June 7, 2021.